Remaking my home PC! Part 4: The Bird's Nest Iron Record

Remaking my home PC! Part 4: The Bird's Nest Iron Record

uluvKW 0 2 10:41
I never thought I'd have to write four articles about rebuilding my PC. This is really the last one (lol)

In the last article, I finished preparing the PC case, so this time I'll finally attach the parts to the case.

▲Fit the I/O panel that came with the MB from the inside of the PC case.

It was really shiny and looked a little cheap...

▲Pay attention to the position of the I/O panel and spacer ▲Pay attention to the position of the I/O panel and spacer

Install the MB

▲Pass the wiring through the back of the case as much as possible to ensure airflow and appearance (important) ▲Pass the wiring through the back of the case as much as possible to ensure airflow and appearance (important)

The CPU cable is a little tight...

▲Next, we will install the graphics card. ▲Next, we will install the graphics card.

This graphics card does not require an auxiliary power supply, so it is easy to use.

A sticker for the fan was included, but I did not attach it.

▲Remove two slot covers from the PC case and install the graphics card. ▲Remove two slot covers from the PC case and install the graphics card.

It seems that the slot covers on this PC case cannot be put back once they are cut off.

▲Next, we will install the storage, but this MB only has four SATA ports, so it is not enough. ▲Next, we will install the storage, but this MB only has four SATA ports, so it is not enough.

I had no choice but to install the ones I use most often, and buy a SATA expansion card to install the rest...

Or rather, I could just buy a new larger HDD and put it all together.

▲The storage installation is complete and all the parts are in place. ▲The storage installation is complete and all the parts are in place.

I decided to organize the cables when I installed the SATA expansion card.

I removed the clear fan on the top from the old PC and installed it so that I wouldn't forget the memories (lol).

▲(Left) Old PC (Right) New PC Comparison of old and new ▲(Left) Old PC (Right) New PC Comparison of old and new

It's become much more compact.

▲Install Windows 10 and it's complete! ▲Install Windows 10 and it's complete!

The Windows logo screen during installation was so long that I was worried that it had failed (lol).

My impression after switching to the new PC is that it starts up quickly! ! You will be asked to log in to Windows within 10 seconds of pressing the power button.

Also, Lightroom, which I use for this purpose, no longer lags on the development screen. The brightness and WB sliders are reflected in real time without moving them. It's nice to have a comfortable development environment!

I'll review it again if there are any issues I'm concerned about while using it. I'm not sure if reviews of self-built PCs are even possible. Thank you for reading this far!

Good evening, this is Torinosu.

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30