I'm unemployed, but I ran away with my children.

I'm unemployed, but I ran away with my children.

ul0lOF 0 4 12:07
Sadahiko 252 "Free to say whatever you want"

I was hoping that the start of mediation would be a month away.

There was only a month left until Pusuke's enrollment, and if the first mediation was decided before then, I would have no choice but to ask for Pusuke to be sent to temporary childcare, which I would not be able to talk about, so I wanted to avoid that.

With that in mind, I corrected the list of shared property that Sadahiko had written on an entire A4 sheet of paper.

It was like a side job, carefully separating the things I hadn't brought with me when I moved from the things that were not in the house to begin with.

It says that the electric toothbrush costs 2,400 yen, but I have never purchased it, and I have also bought wine cellars, household rice polishers, yogurt makers, lawnmowers, air conditioners, Baccarat glasses, Hermes plates... Is it really permissible to sue and ask for money for things that clearly were not even purchased? I ended up asking myself this question. I sent the corrections to Shijo Sensei via email. The next day, he replied that in mediation, you are basically free to say whatever you want. However, saying that would only create a bad impression and have an impact, and even if I wrote down all these things this time, there is not even a single yen that can be converted into assets, so Sadahiko's side has not only gained nothing, but it has only been a loss. I wondered why they would do something that would be a disadvantage to have a lawyer with them, but I decided to ask about it during the mediation.

☆This is a story from when smartphones were not yet available and cell phones were the norm.

They are now divorced and living peacefully.

☆Some expressions have been changed to avoid identifying individuals.

I am participating in a ranking.

Please click to encourage me.

Nihon Blog Village

[Introducing my favorites]

These cute chocolate balls are made by a fruit specialty store and come in seven different fruit flavors.

I sometimes see high-end-looking fruits on celebrities' blogs, but fruit chocolates are easy to buy and can be placed in empty jam jars or on a plate. They are colorful and cute no matter where you put them.

The size of each piece is a little smaller than Kyoro-chan's chocolate balls, and the fruit flavor and aroma melt in your mouth. It's cute and delicious, so it's my favorite chocolate. There are various sizes, such as small and large bags, so I buy a large bag and then divide them into small bags to give away, or when I have tea with an acquaintance I haven't seen in a while, I give them a small bag as a gift that doesn't take up much space. This is an introduction to picture books and sweets. Thank you for reading to the very end. I think it's difficult for schools and daycare centers to close classes and close down. I would love to try not to get too tired, but there are times when there is no one else to do it for me, and I have to keep doing my best even when I'm tired. There's no other way, so I hope that as time passes, you find the right timing and opportunity to do as many things as possible to lift your spirits and keep your energy up.

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info