Transcendence Has Come: Something from Ragunaroku

Transcendence Has Come: Something from Ragunaroku

ulsFwC 0 5 02:29
I'm Prenon, hoping that we won't be left wondering "What will happen after the maintenance is over?" Hello.

Maintenance has been extended.

Now, I'll just pick out the parts that seem to be related to RK.

Changes to the formula for two types of dragon breath.

This was announced in advance, so I won't go into too much detail, but the power will be improved.

Addition of stat/skill reset rights for hypnotists.

We knew that the above would come as a reward for the third job change quest, so there was talk that there would be no additions for hypnotists, but they were added in the end.

Job adjustments at level 200

I'll only list the additions from 65 Str: +1 AGI: +1

Changes to the experience table

New equipment

I'll list as much as I can.

Dragon Scale [Plate/Hood/Boots]

This equipment activates additional effects at Vit 130, and then activates various things depending on the refinement value. The required level is 170, and there are no job restrictions. If you are a physical job using the "Oak Hero Eyepatch" with Vit130 directly linked to firepower, this is a likely candidate.

Crow Sword

It's not as good as the Deadly Sins because it's not resistant to normal/bosses, but it's +10 and gives you +150% IB power, and it might be useful depending on the enchantments that haven't been announced at the time of writing. It also has 3 slots, so it depends on customization.

Transcendence Ring

If you're at level 200, this is an accessory (2) with all stats +30. You can get up to 3 per account with one of the enchantments Overlord, Rampaging Magic, or Eagle's Gaze. Not Bear's Power, but Overlord Can you enchant the remaining 2 slots? And if you can, what will you enchant them with? There are some questions, but depending on what you have, it seems like it will be quite useful equipment. In particular, the stats +30 and Str/Int/Dex seem to be useful for unlocking gimmicks. There's no trading restrictions, but is this also tradable with other players? It was just a warehouse move.

Finally, transcendence has been implemented.

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info