"Farewell lunch with Greek and Italian delivery [Bakalaki・Publico]"

"Farewell lunch with Greek and Italian delivery [Bakalaki・Publico…

ul6YoH 0 3 09:17
Continuation of the farewell party for making gama slippers

The day is approaching when my friend will move from Singapore to another country. I'm sad, but this is the fate of being stationed abroad. At my friend's request, I made a gama slipper with a cute ribbon...

"Farewell party for a friend who is moving from Singapore with a lesson on making gama slippers with Indian cotton ribbons"

After the slippers were successfully completed, we enjoyed lunch by delivery.

I ordered from my favorite Greek restaurant, Bakalaki, and an Italian restaurant at the Intercontinental Hotel.

We toasted with the Prosecco that Megumi-sensei brought for us♡

For Bakalaki, we ordered a salad with lots of cheese, moussaka (eggplant gratin), hummus, and pita bread.

Greek food is healthy and delicious, isn't it!

Publico's classic Margherita and

Burrata pizza

(It comes with a lot of fresh burrata, which you put on the pizza later, but I forgot to take a picture of it..)

Also, we were all surprised by Publico's penne!

(You can see it in the middle)

Generally, when you order penne for delivery, it often becomes less tasty after a while, but this penne is delicious even when it's cold, and we all got excited and said, "It's delicious even when it's cold! How do they make it?"

In the function room of a luxurious condo.

It's wonderful that you can rent this space for free!!

I looked around like I was on a field trip, thinking, "This is a luxury condo, as you would expect.

Condos in Singapore are expensive for a reason..

We all took a photo as a souvenir.

I recommend restaurant delivery, where you can't go wrong no matter what you order♡

Of course, we also recommend eating in the restaurant!

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info