"Tae☆"The Sojin Family" EP.2"

"Tae☆"The Sojin Family" EP.2"

ulgLN7 0 1 06:30
V (BTS), "Intern Kim is higher"... "Rank reorganization" for Choi Woo-sik who joined late

V of "BTS (Bangtan Boys)" has begun to rearrange the hierarchy.

On the 3rd, on the tvN variety show "Seojin's House," actor Choi Woo-sik joined the restaurant as an experienced intern.

After the first day of business, after discussion, they decided to open later on the second day and serve dinner, and the opening time was changed from noon to 2 pm. On the second day of business, as soon as the store opened at 2 pm, customers came. Three middle-aged men ordered two bulgogi sushi rolls, a hot dog, and a drink. One of the three recognized V and said, "He's a famous singer," in surprise.

In the evening, more people came than in the daytime, and almost all the tables were filled. Lee Seo-jin made a mistake in the payment, showing a rarely seen clumsy side that made everyone laugh. With everyone busy trying to deal with the flood of orders, a relief pitcher was called in at the last moment.

When Choi Woo-sik finally arrived at the restaurant, Jung Yu-mi greeted him and told him to go to the kitchen, eliciting laughter. Choi Woo-sik, who joined the group late due to a scheduling conflict, quickly changed his clothes after checking the restaurant was full of customers. V and Park Seo-joon helped Choi Woo-sik change into his uniform and immediately asked him to wash dishes as an immediate help.

After a 16-hour flight and a five-hour bus ride, Choi Woo-sik arrived in Bacalar, Mexico, and began washing dishes without a break. Naturally trapped in dishwashing hell, Choi Woo-sik steadily washed the dishes brought by the members, and showed jealousy when he saw Park Seo-joon and V wearing headbands.

Jung Yumi asked Choi Woo-sik to prepare sauce for kimbap (Korean seaweed rolls), but Choi Woo-sik was having trouble finding a sauce container. At that time, V came to his aid and caught his attention. After teaching him the job, V said, "I always think, hyung, you're intern Chain, right? I'm intern Kim. Intern Kim is higher," and he reorganized the hierarchy, causing laughter.

Funny scenes from TL of 1

V: Also, I always think

Woo-sik: What?

V: Hyung, you're intern Chain, right?

Woosik looks at his name tag

V: I'm Intern Kim

Woosik: ⁇

V: Intern Kim is better

Woosik: ...

Got it

Part 2

V: This is the spicy one and this is the sweet one