Is Cerospo back?

Is Cerospo back?

ulZsqT 0 3 10.26 19:38
Yesterday I went to the ZEN Circuit.

I heard that taking medicine to kill Helicobacter pylori makes your stomach loose, but fortunately it wasn't that bad. So I went to try out the Cero Sports that I had revived with the knuckles from the X4.

Should I compete with BW's MTC2 knuckle spec?

First, I adjusted the alignment. I revived the motor from a dead motor by replacing it with a new one, and the rotation speed increased significantly, so I made the pinion two smaller. The final reduction ratio is about 5.5, so it feels like the motor can no longer be used in races.

When I started driving slowly, it ran without any problems.

Next, I wanted it to turn a little more, so I changed the set up a little and went for the second pack.

It seemed fine, so I opened the throttle on the back straight, and it suddenly wobbled and went to the outside! Oh no, it's not moving again...

When I looked, I saw that there was something wrong with the left front lower arm.

I don't know if it was because the knuckle had become stronger or if it was loose, but the countersunk screw had gone through the chassis.

Is it done? After some research, I found that 4.8mm Tamiya suspension balls were compatible, so I was able to restore it. First, I used pliers to flatten the protruding chassis and put in a larger washer.

I tried running it again, but perhaps due to the light rain that fell during the repairs, the road grip decreased and I couldn't improve my time. My best time was 15.1 seconds.

When I put the same tires on an X4, it was just as smooth! Maybe it was because of the flexibility of the chassis and the double cardan, but it ran smoothly.

Then, when I played around with everyone, my best time was 14.7 seconds. It's really high-end, after all.

I'm not sure how far I should go with the 8,000 yen charge for the Cero Sport. I'd like to try the double cardan... I think I'll try it on the X4 for now.

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info