"Awesome! Excalibur live viewing!"

"Awesome! Excalibur live viewing!"

ulUnVV 0 4 09:13
I watched the live viewing of "Excalibur", the debut of the new top duo of the Cosmos troupe.

The story of the suffering of the young King Arthur who got his hands on the holy sword Excalibur in 6th century England.

The live viewing exceeded my expectations and the pre-show reviews.

It was a wonderful performance, and I was overwhelmed by the unity and power of the performers, as well as the wonderful chorus of the Cosmos troupe.

In the first act, Arthur, played by Toa Serika, is a carefree and bright young man, but in the second act, he completely changes and becomes distressed, which makes it even more painful to watch. ????

The gears of fate change, and Arthur becomes a completely different person.

And Arthur's sister, Morgan, also suffers and continues to suffer, pushing herself to the limit.

Yuki Mashiro, who was selected to play this sister, Morgan, was truly wonderful, and in the first act, she was like the hidden protagonist ????

And Marine plays an impressive priest.

Arthur's foster father, who is the only source of healing and has a compassionate and broad heart. Boss Matsukaze Teru plays Hector.

An even warmer Lancelot is played by Sakuragi Minato.

And!

Guinevere, played by Haruno Sakura, the new top daughter.

A lively female warrior.

The love story between the top pair is a bit shallow, but Excalibur goes beyond that to portray the deep suffering of people who continue to suffer❣️

As expected! This live viewing made me think that I should have made the journey!

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info